Do you want to try out hot yoga?
Aktualisiert: 22. März
Actually it is very easy: Just book a class and show up! 🤓
And here are some things to know for a really good first class:
- Come 20 minutes early for your first class!!!–but it’s always recommended to tune in the warm room for some minutes before class starts.
- Have your water bottle, 2 towels and yoga mat with you. You can also rent mats and towels (2€ ea) and buy a glass bottle in the studio. We provide filtered and vitalized water in our studios.
- With the STARTER package you can join as many classes as you want in both studios for 8 consecutive days. The validity begins with your first booking.
- Hot classic is the Bikram yoga series of 26 postures and two breathing exercises: a beginners friendly yoga class 😉 absolutely safe and therapeutic. So start with that–if you're more experienced already you can start with any of our classes. Hot fusion and silent classes are intermediate level.
- We have many English classes, look for (EN) behind the teachers name in the schedule. Even if you join a German class you will get the benefits, because all teachers speak fluent English and are happy to help out if you let them know before class that you don’t understand German.
- Wear light gear. Cotton shirts and jogging pants are not recommended.
- Don’t eat much 2-3 hours before class.
- Don’t drink caffaine before class.
- Take it easy in class! You don’t have to do a perfect pose to get the benefits. Take breaks, rest and get back when you feel up for it. Give yourself time to get comfortable with the heat.
- The period of validity of all tickets begins with your first booking.
- Our tickets and vouchers are good for both studios.
- If you forget stuff in the studio, please return asap. We keep everything we find for at least a month.
- Please book ahead online:
- You can cancel your bookings online via eversports up to 3h before class starts. Please understand that we cannot react on email cancellations.
Tap into the light source! 🌞