Do you want to try out hot yoga?
Aktualisiert: vor 2 Tagen
Actually it is very easy: Just book a class and show up! 🤓
And here are some things to know for a really good first class:
- Come 20 minutes early for your first class!!! - but it’s always recommended to tune in the hot room for some minutes before class starts.
- Have your water bottle, 2 towels and yoga mat with you. You can also rent mats and towels (2€ ea) and buy a glass bottle in the studio. We provide filtered and vitalized water in our studios.
- With the STARTER package you can join as many classes as you want in both studios for 8 consecutive days.
- We have many English classes, look for (EN) behind the teachers name in the schedule. Even when you attain a German you will get the benefits, because all teachers speak fluent English and are happy to help out if you let them know before class that you don’t understand German.
- Wear light gear. Cotton shirts and jogging pants are not recommended.
- Don’t eat much 2-3 hours before class.
- Don’t drink caffaine before class.
- Hot classic is a beginners yoga class 😉 absolutely safe and therapeutic. So start with that–if you're more experienced already you can start with any of our classes.
- Take it easy in class! You don’t have to do a perfect pose to get the benefits. Take breaks, rest and get back when you feel up for it. Give yourself time to get comfortable with the heat.
- Please book ahead online:
Tap into the light source! 🌞